Post 7


Hi Bloggers

Today i’d like to write about one of my favourite activities, staying in my bed watching series or movies on my computer for hours.
I don’t have an specific taste for some topic in movies or series, i really enjoy finding something  good to watch. For example, yesterday i finished the third season of Shingeki no Kyojin and i´m waiting anxiously the next season, but the previous series that i watched before Shingeki was Westworld, a totally different tv show by HBO, that became one of my favourites quickly.

Another tv show that drove me crazy was Breaking Bad, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, Cowboy Bebop. Game of Thrones, Southpark, BoJack Horseman, Merlí, and many others series by NETFLIX, that company can’t make a bad serie.

In relation to movies, i don’t watch them as much as tv shows, but there is a period when i get obsessed with some director (like Tarantino or González Iñárritu), or with the cinema from a specific country, specially the argentinian. Many of my favourite movies are trans-andean, like “el hijo de la novia” (i love romantic movies), el oso rojo, Ciudadano Ilustre, Nueve Reinas, El secreto de sus ojos, Relatos salvajes, Corazón de león and many others.

I hope that some of the movies that i mentioned in this post caused curiosity and i hope you watch them. Shaito.



Comentarios

Entradas populares