The Simpsons

Hi bloggers!

Today, i'd to writte about one of my favourites series, The simpsons.
I remember that i start see this serie when i was 5 years old with my family, and i don't have a good memory, so i can say that the Simpson are part of my whole life.

The firsts eight temporadas are magnificent, even exist a clasification of every chapter since the temporada one to temporada twenty eight (figure 1), when you can see that.

my favorites episodes are "El enemigo de Homero", "Solo se muda dos veces" and "La ciudad de Nueva York contra Homero". I love the chapters when Homero is the protagonist, because you can see the stupid average american having crazy adventures, and the dubbing of Humberto Vélez  are incredible.

I think that the impact in the popular culture in Chile are tremendous, specifically in the people who was born in the 90', but this impact it's decreasing because the quallity of the serie it's decreasing. But the fans of the serie we will always see it on fox or facebook transmissions.

Resultado de imagen para clasificacion de capitulos de los simpsons

Comentarios

Entradas populares